Ideal.Me is hiring a UI/UX designer!
We’re looking for a passionate designer who would like to leave their mark in a leadership capacity at a growing social media startup. We are setting out to create our latest and most exciting project to date. We are building a social website that will help, enable, motivate and inspire our users to achieve any of their goals…whether that goal is lose 10 pounds, make $5,000 dollars, or level up in World Of Warcraft. We need your help! Being a part of a small and flexible team means that you will be able to have a real impact on our product and vision.
Specifically we’re looking for a UX / UI Designer that:
- Has a solid understanding of design principles, web UI / UX and product design.
- Must be able to apply these principles to develop creative and novel UI / UX solutions.
- Is able to implement these solutions using html and CSS3.
- Has a deep understanding of how the web works.
- Has 3+ years experience as a web UI/UX designer.
- Must be capable of leading the conceptual and stylistic direction for the design of ideal.me as a whole.
- Has a real passion for designing for the social web.
If you are in the GTA, and are excited about solving challenging UX / UI problems then we need your help. Drop us a line at austin [at]brittanylynch.com . We’d love to hear from you. Local applicants only, or those who are willing to relocate to the Toronto area.
We are a fun, successful and rapidly growing company located in downtown Toronto. We are focused on achieving our company goals but having a lot of fun while doing so. We frequently have team events which in the past have involved, bowling and drinks, ping pong, or a combination of all three. We’re looking for someone to join our team who is excited about building a great product and enjoys working in an atmosphere with like minded & fun people.